Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy December!

Hi everyone!

So! It's been a while since I've had the chance to churn out some more Mouseology designs. School has been slamming me with homework leaving me with close to no free time. But with school coming to a close for Christmas break, I think I'll be getting more time on my hands.
Happy December! Can you believe that the big day is just 22 days away now?! Christmastime has always been my favorite time of year, so why not celebrate with a simple & festive shirt design?


277 individual snowflakes come together to make this snazzy not-so-hidden-Mickey shirt design. It started out as a minimalist poster for my intro to graphic design class so that it explains the simplicity. It'd be the perfect shirt to wear opening up presents on Christmas Day! 


Also, thank you so much to everyone who checks in. Last week, Mouseology hit 15,000 views! For as new as this blog is, it's great to see how many people visit. Thanks!

See you soon for more designs!